Dates 5th August to 1st September 2020
All units are welcome to this site
Manor Farm, Burton Bradstock THS is starting on Weds 5th August until Tues 1st Sept. We are taking bookings NOW, there is a booking form to complete available here Burton Booking Form.
In order to protect both members and volunteer Stewards we must implement a number of additions to normal procedures to ensure that everyone is both safe and confident at all times and to comply with Club and Central Government requirements.
- Necessary contact will be minimal,
- 2m or 1 m+ social distancing MUST be observed in order to protect everyone present.
- No one exhibiting symptoms will be admitted to site.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms during their stay will be asked to notify the steward and go home.
- STRICTLY NO DAY VISITORS PERMITTED
- Members should NOT gather in awnings / caravans (unless Government Guidelines Allow)
- Arrival on site will be STRICTLY limited to between 10am and 6pm unless arranged with the stewards
- Children are not allowed to run around unsupervised
- Each unit will be assigned a designated pitch
- Camping will be conditional on compliance with all safety procedures.
- Please bring your own Sanitiser and PPE equipment.
If you do not comply with the above, you will be asked to leave
Manor Farm, Burton Bradstock, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 4QA. MR 193/485895. Appr from Bridport bypass A35 then B3157 SP Abbotsbury Weymouth Ent on R after 30mph sign Satnav users appr via Bridport NOT Shipton Gorge. Burton Bradstock is a pretty vill on river Bride. Shops, PHs & heritage coast within walking dist. Bus outside gate. Bridport mkt Wed/Sat. Easy reach of West Bay/Lyme Regis & Weymouth. Site opens 10.00am.Own san ess.£10.50 pun ext adults £3.00.Bkg Essensial.
email@example.com or tele: 07969852061