Dates 1st June to 28th June 2021
Dates 4th August to 31st August 2021
All units are welcome to this site
Manor Farm, Burton Bradstock, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 4QA. MR 193/485895. What3Words///rigs.puppy.speeding
Appr from Bridport bypass A35 then B3157 SP Abbotsbury Weymouth Ent on R after 30mph sign Satnav users appr via Bridport NOT Shipton Gorge. Burton Bradstock is a pretty vill on river Bride. Shops, PHs & heritage coast within walking dist. Bus outside gate. Bridport mkt Wed/Sat. Easy reach of West Bay/Lyme Regis & Weymouth. Site opens 10.00am.Own san ess.£11.00 pun ext adults £3.00.Bkg Essensial.
Campsite site rules – Please read before completing the booking
The following rules are based on the requirements which are in place at the time of writing, and hopefully will be relaxed. Please familiarise yourself with the rules that are in place just prior to traveling to site.
- Social distancing will be in accordance with Government Guidelines in place at the time.
- Anyone exhibiting Covid symptoms will NOT be admitted to site.
- Anyone exhibiting Covid symptoms during their stay will be asked to notify the steward and go home.
- No day visitors permitted.
- Arrival on site after 10am – 6pm unless arranged with the stewards
- On arrival, please stay in your vehicle and a steward will approach you.
- There will no social activities run by the steward
- Camping will be conditional on compliance with these rules.
firstname.lastname@example.org or tele: 07969852061
If you are prepared to Steward either June or August at this site. Please contact the above email or telephone number